Activ offers a wide range of employment and professional career options to people interested in working within the WA disability community.
As one of the largest disability service providers, Activ employs more than 900 people in workplaces located throughout WA, in the Perth metropolitan area as well as major regional centres from Geraldton in the North to Esperance in the South.
With service programs spanning supported accommodation, post school options, community support, employment services, transportation and recreation, as well as our corporate and administration support functions, Activ offers a variety of employment situations for motivated individuals who are keen to embrace the values of our organisation and make a difference to the lives of people with disability.
Your career with Activ could be as a semi-skilled, skilled, professional or in a managerial role.
Activ recognises and rewards its staff with significant employment benefits including:
- Competitive remuneration
- Tax free salary packaging arrangements
- Flexible Superannuation options
- Professional career development and training opportunities
- Multiple worksite options
- Access to industry networks including clinical professionals
- Access to a professional Employee Assistance Program
- An opportunity to make a difference with one of the largest disability service providers
To view our current opportunities or to apply please click here.