Activ enables people living with disability to reach their potential and to make real lifestyle choices. We are committed to ensuring our services and supports are relevant and suitable to you and your individual needs.
What we do
Since 1951, we have grown to become Western Australia's largest disability service provider. Our services extend throughout the Perth metropolitan area and through various centres of regional WA and include:
- Accommodation: group homes which provide support with everyday living
- Home and Community Care: support which helps to maintain skills and connection within the community
- Recreation: day trips and holidays to interesting and exciting destinations
- Respite: options which support adults and children with disability and their families
- Supported Employment: meaningful employment for people with disability in Activ Business Services
- Transport Services: door to door bus service which enables Activ clients to get to their place of work and other commitments
For more information about Activ and how we can work with you and your family, please call Client Services on 1800 633 351.