Activ uses the highest quality materials and equipment in the manufacture of our craypots. Our craypots are manufactured locally in Geraldton, one of Western Australia’s largest fishing communities. Each craypot is handmade to ensure trouble-free fishing in the toughest environment.
When it comes to value and reliability we know you appreciate that top quality gear drives business success. We share your vision and your need for equipment reliability along with competitive pricing. We can custom make craypots to your specific needs.
We manufacture and stock everything you need to maximise your cray return, including;
- Professional & recreational craypots
- Craypots nails / bolts / washers/ tek screws
- Timber – machined to batten dimensions in Jarrah, Karri & Pine
- Macca Bait baskets and lids, Ply lids (available to suit closed, open and slimline styles)
- Anodes – Zinc – 2lb & 3lb, Aluminium
- Ballast – various weights
- Metal components – escape gaps, bases, frames
- Craypots necks – 9” & 11” round plastic, timber with sloping or straight fingers
Purchase & Delivery
Our extensive range can be purchased in-store at our one-stop shop located in Geraldton between 8am – 4pm weekdays. Alternatively, you can contact our Geraldton site directly on 08 9921 3477 to arrange purchasing and shipping. If you live closer to the Perth-metro area, a number of our craypots and supplies are now available for collection in Perth.
Visit us in store
Craypot Repairs & Maintenance
We have all of the equipment required to complete your own craypot repairs. Alternatively, bring us your craypots and allow our highly trained team to complete any required repairs or rebuilds, for both professional and recreational craypots, for you.
For a quote, contact our sales team on (08) 9921 3477 or email@example.com.