How do I apply for a job at Activ?
We accept applications online in the 'current opportunites' section of our website and via seek.com.au
I prefer not to apply online how else do I apply?
Activ only accepts online applications via the Activ website or seek.com.au.
The job I am currently interested in is not advertised, what do I do?
If there is a position you are interested in at Activ, you can register for a job alert on our Careers Page:
- Click on register
- Enter first name and last name and email address
- You will then be sent an automatic email with further instructions and password
- Remember you will need to tell the system what sort of jobs you are interested in by setting your profile on this page.
Once the position of interest is advertised you will be notified by email.
What is the process after I apply for a position?
Once you apply for a position with Activ the following steps occur:
1. You will receive an automated response confirming we have received your application.
2. Your skills and experience will then be assessed by a Human Resources Officer and the hiring manager against the role’s selection criteria.
3. You will be advised via email or telephone whether you will progress to interview stage.
If you are unsuccessful we will retain your resume in our database. If there are any delays in the recruitment process you will be notified by email.
Activ receives a large response to the positions advertised. The process of assessing each applicant’s suitability against the position criteria can take time. We aim to get back to all applicants in a timely manner.
What do I do if the system logs me out?
Every hour the system automatically refreshes therefore if you have not submitted your application within an hour you will need to log in again and start the application process again.
I’ve registered on the Careers Page but I’ve forgotten my username and password, what do I do?
As your password is encrypted, we have no way of accessing it to provide you with the details. You will need to generate a new password.
- Click the “Login” menu option
- Click the “Forgotten your password?” link
- Enter your email address
What do I need to provide to Activ if I am a successful Applicant?
If you are successful for a position with Activ you will need to possess or have the willingness to obtain the following:
- National Police Clearance less than 6 months old
- WA Drivers licence if applicable to my job
- Working with Children Check (WWC) if applicable to my job
- Primary identification (Passport/birth certificate)