Welcome to the Activ Library
The Activ Library is located on 327 Cambridge Street in Wembley, and is open Monday to Friday, 9.00am - 4.30pm.
We are a knowledge centre for disability information
Activ Library is a major library for disability related information in Western Australia.
Everyone is welcome – parents, families, carers, people with a disability and teachers and staff working in the disability field.
- We have more than 8000 items including books, DVDs, training materials, journals and selected websites.
- Our collection has a strong focus on intellectual disability and autism, as well as other disabilities, developmental delay and learning difficulties.
We are a meeting place
Spacious and light, with great facilities, the Activ Library is an ideal place to hold parent get-togethers, meetings and disability related events. Our facilities include:
Trained staff to assist
- Computer and internet access, including free WiFi & access to Ebsco scientific databases
- Computers with optional features to aid accessibility
- Photocopying, printing and laminating facilities
- Software to aid communication, including Boardmaker
- Comfortable seating and informal meeting areas
- Coffee making facilities
- Audio visual resource viewing area
- Formal meeting rooms
Activ Library Facebook Page
The Activ Library is now on Facebook! 'Like' our page to keep up to date with new resources, events and more.