Our online management system
Activ have an online learning management system; the Pathways and Performance Portal (PPP). This platform enables schools to:
- download unlimited relevant training and assessment resources
- upload students completed assessments in preparation for validation
- view verified results of student achievement
Ensuring capacity to train
To qualify schools or organisations must demonstrate that they have the required resources in the training environment and that they have people with:
- current Certificate IV in Training and Assessment;
- vocational competencies at least to the level being delivered and assessed, e.g. if auspicing AHC10216 Certificate I in Agrifood Operations the Trainer and Assessor must hold ACH10216 Certificate I in Agrifoods, or equivalent or above.
- current industry skills directly relevant to the qualification or unit being delivered and assessed, i.e. demonstrate current and relevant on the job experience in a range of work environments.
- current knowledge and skills in vocational education and training that informs their training and assessment, e.g recent participation in VET; delivery and assessment, validation, VET professional development, VET memberships.
What courses do we offer to auspice?
- AHC10216 Certificate I in AgriFood Operations
- AHC20416 Certificate II in Horticulture
- BSB10120 Certificate I in Workplace Skills
- CPCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction
- MSM10216 Certificate I in Manufacturing
- SIR20216 Certificate II in Retail Services
- 22473VIC Certificate II in General Education for Adults
- 52878WA Certificate I in Leadership
- 52840WA Certificate II in Introduction to Disability Care
- SIT20322 Certificate II in Hospitality
- Annual fee: $1,730 (subject to change)
- Monitor meeting fee:$65 ph, minimum 3 meetings. Additional fees may apply for additional monitor meetings.
- Student admin fee: $160 per person
Complete the form below, and a member of the Activ Pathways team will be in touch shortly.
Alternatively, contact us on 08 9387 0555