Epilepsy and Midazolam
Understanding Epilepsy, the administration of emergency medication (Midazolam) and seizure First Aid.
This training session has an emphasis on epilepsy awareness, support and administering medication.
- understanding of types of epilepsy, causes, and treatments
- understanding of types of seizures
- first aid and appropriate action for responding to seizures
- administration of epilepsy medication — Midazolam
- duty of care and person-centered practice
- scope of worker role
- hygiene and infection control.
Enquire now about our courses
Enrol in Epilepsy and Midazolam with Activ Pathways today!
RTO No: 51960