CHCSS00070 – Assist Clients with Medication Skill Set
Develop the essential, entry-level skills you need to safely support a client to self-administer medications. This skill set will prepare you to provide medication assistance in the community services and health care industries.
This skill set is suitable for individuals who hold a qualification at Certificate III level or higher in an area involving provision of direct client care or support.
This program includes:
• basic information about the human body
• how to recognise and promote ways to maintain healthy bodily functions
• use and interpret information that includes references to client anatomy and physiology
• legislation and organisational policies governing medication administration
• the different roles and responsibilities involved in medication management and the different types of medications
• understand how to manage medication incidents
• safely assist with the administration of medications
This program includes two (2) units of competency which may be used as a credit towards other qualifications in the health or community sector.
HLTHPS006 Assist Clients with Medication
HLTALP001 – Recognise healthy body systems
Enquire now about our courses
Enrol in CHCSS00070 – Assist Clients with Medication Skill Set with Activ Pathways today!
Contact Us via our enquiry form, or phone us on 08 9387 0555
RTO No: 51960