This program has been designed for people working with, or interested in working with, people with disability in the community or residential facilities or in supported employment.
Students will be equipped with skills, knowledge and understanding on how to maintain professional boundaries.
Students will cover the following topics:
- Identify personal and professional boundaries
- Awareness of ethical standards
- Importance of person centered approach
- Understand why boundaries are important in the community services sector
- Become aware of why boundary violations occur
- Develop strategies for establishing boundaries
- Discuss ways of responding to scenarios
Enrolling in our courses
Enrol in Professional Boundaries with Activ Pathways today!
RTO No: 51960