22842VIC Course in Initial EAL
This program focuses on the development of the English language including speaking, listening, reading and writing skills that relate directly to personal, social and employment needs.
Designed for students wanting to further develop their English skills in order to better equip themselves to access a wide range of further education, training, employment and community participation.
A Nationally Recognised course consisting of face to face training and ongoing support and activities.
It includes 6 core units of competency:
- VU22578 Recognise letters of the alphabet and their sounds
- VU22579 Use strategies to participate in learning
- VU22580 Recognise and copy extremely familiar words
- VU22581 Participate in extremely familiar spoken exchanges
- VU22582 Recognise and copy numbers from 1 to 100
- VU22383 Identify common digital media
Enquire now about our courses
Enrol in 22842VIC Course in Initial EAL with Activ Pathways today!
RTO No: 51960