52773WA Certificate I in Leadership
This course assists participants to progress to further education, training and employment through development of employability and leadership skills. These skills are applicable to a range of industries and career groups.
A major component of the Leadership Course is active participation in a community based or health and wellbeing project, dependent on electives chosen.
- Fitting in to a work team
- Recognising the various roles an individual can undertake within the community
- Assisting individuals to build networks and confidence in their own capacity to achieve meaningful outcomes
- Applying Health & Safety at work
- Healthy eating and wellbeing
Enrolling in our courses
Enrol in 52773WA Certificate I in Leadership with Activ Pathways today!
RTO No: 51960