CHC43115 Certificate IV in Disability
Certificate IV in Disability reflects the role of workers in a range of community settings and clients homes. It provides the skills and knowledge required to carry out training and support in a manner that empowers people with disabilities to achieve greater levels of independence, self-reliance, community participation and well-being.
This program is aimed at people currently working in the disability sector and those wishing to move to a more supervisory role.
Spaces still available for Certificate IV in Disability commencing Monday 22nd March. Contact us to enrol!
Includes 14 units (11 Core and 3 electives) of competency covering:
- Facilitating support services with reference to an individualised plan
- Facilitating community participation and inclusion
- Facilitating skills development using a strength based approach
- Following individual behaviour support plans
- Manage legal and ethical compliance
- Participate in safe work practices
Enquire now about our courses
Enrol in CHC43115 Certificate IV in Disability with Activ Pathways today!
Contact Us via our enquiry form, or phone us on 08 9387 0555
RTO No: 51960