CHC43115 Certificate IV in Disability
This qualification reflects the role of workers in a range of community settings and clients homes, who provide training and support in a manner that empowers people with disabilities to achieve greater levels of independence, self-reliance, community participation and well-being. Workers promote a person-centred approach, work without direct supervision and may be required to supervise and/or coordinate a small team.
Includes 14 units (11 Core and 3 electives) of competency covering:
- Facilitating support services with reference to an individualised plan
- Facilitating community participation and inclusion
- Facilitating skills development using a strength based approach
- Following individual behaviour support plans
- Manage legal and ethical compliance
- Participate in safe work practices
Enrolling in our courses
Enrol in CHC43115 Certificate IV in Disability with Activ Pathways today!
RTO No: 51960