FWP20516 Certificate II in Timber Manufactured Products
The FWP20516 Certificate II in Timber Manufactured Products is designed for production workers in timber manufacturing workplaces.
This course includes theory and practical demonstration of the skills and knowledge required to manufacture quality timber products in a safe and environmentally sustainable environment.
Includes 13 units of competency (5 Core and 8 electives) covering:
- The timber product industry
- Competitive manufacturing practices
- Practical skills to operate machinery and tools related to re-sawing boards and timber, docking material to length and cutting material to shape
- Assembling quality products
- Workplace safety
- Environmental care practices
- A best practice team project which provides students with the opportunity to improve workplace processes such as quality assurance or production efficiency.
Enrolling in our courses
Enrol in FWP20516 Certificate II in Timber Manufactured Products with Activ Pathways today!
RTO No: 51960