NDIS Managed Customers
- Once the service has been provided to you, Activ will bill the NDIS for this service. Activ will be paid directly from NDIS. You do not need to do anything.
- Billing NDIS is completed once a week
- You can check your NDIS plan through the myplace portal, to see how much funding you have left and how much your provider has been paid. Should you have any queries regarding our billing please contact 08 9387 0555 and ask to be put through to our Accounts Receivable team or email email@example.com.
Plan Managed Customers
- Once the service has been provided to you, an invoice will be created and sent to your Plan Manager who will be required to pay these services on your behalf with your NDIS funds within 30 days.
- Billing from Activ will occur on a fortnightly basis.
Self Managed Customers
- Once the service has been provided to you, an invoice will be created and sent to you for payment.
- Billing will occur on a fortnightly basis. Payment is required within 30 days.
Activ Fees for Service
Activ offer a range of services at a fee for service basis. For the latest fee for service schedule please click below.
In July 2019, the NDIA introduced a new cost called the Temporary Transformation Payment (TTP). TTP is a special NDIS pricing arrangement paid by the NDIA to service providers. The TTP is a conditional price loading designed to assist providers, like Activ, to transition to the NDIS. The TTP item is higher than the price limit for the non-TTP item. The difference in price limits commenced at 7.5% in the 2019-20 financial year, reducing by 1.5% each financial year thereafter.
For the 2023/24 financial year, the NDIS set the TTP rate at 1.5% above the standard rates that Activ charge for the services we provide. Like other providers, Activ must also outline the price that we charge to deliver support services to our customers. The price for a particular service cannot be greater than the price limit set out in the NDIS Pricing Arrangements and Price Limits 2023/2024 (effective 1 July 2023) and the NDIS Support Catalogue 2023/2024 (effective 1 July 2023).
The Support Catalogue acts as a price list for the types of services and supports available through the NDIS.