About your new home
Located close to local shops, public transport and lovely parklands, this recently refurbished property has three vacancies available.
Offering residents a fresh, contemporary home this property is in a convenient location with shops, cafes and community services within walking distance and the local bus stop nearby.
We support your choice to live independently and can assist you to make that happen, with our flexible home support options. Speak to us today.
- Large, open plan kitchen
- Fully accessible bathroom
- Spacious outdoor area, perfect for entertaining
- Comfortable shared spaces
- Maintained gardens
- Wi-Fi – TV – Netflix options
- NDIS funding approved for Supported Independent Living (SIL)
With the home staffed 24 hours a day (including overnight support), the vacancies would be suited towards a male who would benefit from low to medium support requirements.
What’s around the neighbourhood?
- A short distance from local shops, bus stops and parklands
- A short drive or bus ride from Curtin University and Carousel Shopping Centre
- Close to cafes and restaurants