This program has been designed for people working with, or interested in working with, people with disability in the community or residential facilities or in supported employment.
Students will be equipped with skills, knowledge and understanding on how to provide positive behaviour support.
A Better Way Course Content
Students will cover the following topics:
- The importance of communication
- Planning positive behaviour supports
- Supported decision making
- The dangers of assumptions
- Behaviour Support Solutions
- Behaviour Support Plans
- Emotional intelligence
- ABC charts, tools and strategies
- Referral processes
- Definitions of restrictive intervention
Enrolling in our courses
Enrol in A Better Way with Activ Pathways today!
Contact us on 08 9387 0555 or email RTO@activ.asn.au
RTO No: 51960