BSB10115 Certificate I in Business is an entry level qualification that addresses employability skills, a range of basic business skills and creates pathways to further employment and training options. This course includes a combination of theory and practical activities. Equipment used in the workplace will be used during the practical session.
BSB10115 Certificate I in Business Course Content
- Using business equipment (computers, printers, faxes and photocopies)
- Daily business tasks (basic documents and databases, filing, customer service)
- Operating a personal computer (basic knowledge of hardware and software, email)
- Getting ready for work (Health and Safety, workplace conduct, communication, teamwork)
- Responsibilities in the workplace
Enrolling in our courses
Enrol in BSB10115 Certificate I in Business with Activ Pathways today!
Contact us on 08 9387 0555 or email RTO@activ.asn.au
RTO No: 51960