This qualification reflects the role of workers in a range of community settings and clients’ homes, who provide training and support in a manner that empowers people with disabilities to achieve greater levels of independence, self-reliance, community participation and wellbeing. Workers promote a person-centred approach, work without direct supervision and may be required to supervise and/or coordinate a small team.
CHC43115 Certificate IV in Disability Course Content
Includes 14 units (11 Core and 3 electives) of competency covering:
- Facilitating support services with reference to an individualised plan
- Facilitating community participation and inclusion
- Facilitating skills development using a strength based approach
- Following individual behaviour support plans
- Manage legal and ethical compliance
- Participate in safe work practices
Enrolling in our courses
Enrol in CHC43115 Certificate IV in Disability with Activ Pathways today!
Traineeships may be available, please contact Activ Pathways for further information
Contact us on 08 9387 0555 or email RTO@activ.asn.au
RTO No: 51960