Features and home specifications
- Large, open plan kitchen
- Fully accessible bathroom
- Spacious outdoor entertaining area and backyard
- Comfortable shared spaces
- Maintained gardens
- Wi-Fi – TV – Netflix options
- Wheelchair accessible
- NDIS funding approved for Supported Independent Living (SIL)
- With the home staffed 24 hours a day (including overnight support), the vacancy would be suited towards a female who would benefit from higher support requirements.
What’s around the neighbourhood?
- NDIS supported accommodation located in Carey Park, an inner Bunbury suburb.
- Walking distance from tranquil parklands and the local shopping centre
- Close to cafes and restaurants
We can’t wait to hear from you.
Register your details to find your new home!
If you live with an intellectual disability and are ready to move into accommodation to support your independence – we want to hear from you!