Features and home specifications
- Large, open plan kitchen
- Fully accessible bathroom
- Spacious outdoor area, perfect for entertaining
- Additional lounge room
- Comfortable shared spaces
- Maintained gardens
- Wi-Fi – TV – Netflix options
- NDIS funding approved for Supported Independent Living (SIL)
- With the home staffed 24 hours a day (including overnight support), the vacancies would be suited towards an individual aged between 18 – 30 who would benefit from low to medium support requirements.
What’s around the neighbourhood?
- NDIS supported accommodation located in Middle Swan.
- A short distance from local shops, bus stops, train station and lovely parklands
- Close to cafes and restaurants
- Short distance to Midland
We can’t wait to hear from you.
Register your details to find your new home!
If you live with an intellectual disability and are ready to move into accommodation to support your independence – we want to hear from you!