You will benefit from our training if:
- you are employed as a staff member or volunteer to assist people with disability with everyday living tasks and/or with recreation and leisure; or
- you wish to expand your skills and knowledge to obtain future employment supporting people with disability
- you have a disability and are working in supported employment
- you have a disability and are currently at school seeking future employment
- you have a disability and wish to expand your learning
Activ Pathways offers training programs that are tailored to the needs and aspirations of each individual by applying a person-centred approach.
We pride ourselves in empowering individuals to take control and responsibility for their learning.