Everyone has the right to create a safe and welcoming space they call home. Activ’s range of accommodation options inspire independence and connection with the community.

Activ is the largest provider of disability accommodation in WA, with more than 120 properties around the state.

We work in partnership with customers and their families to find the right style of living so that our customers can live independently and confidently access supports.

Activ specialises in:

What is the difference between Supported Living and SDA?

Supported Living refers to the support services that are delivered in an accommodation house, which come in a range of forms, tailored to each individual’s needs. Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) refers to the home where those services are delivered. SDA homes are purpose-built for people living with disability who require specialist housing solutions.