At Activ we are committed to:
- providing services that meet and exceed customer expectations,
- encouraging our customers to let us know what we are doing well and how we can improve
- listening to our customer feedback and complaints
- investigating all complaints in a fair and timely manner
- resolving complaints wherever we can, and improving our services as a result
As a customer, if something is not right for you, you are unhappy with your services, or you can recommend changes to our services or how we work, please tell us immediately. Our job is to understand and respond to your needs.
Any feedback or complaint raised is private, and is only shared with those who need to be involved.
Every complaint made to Activ is investigated, and feedback is provided to you. You should always know how long it will be before you will hear back from us.
Ways to provide feedback or make a complaint
- Speak to your support worker or service coordinator
- Call our complaints team on 08 9387 0555
- Ask a staff member for a feedback form or a complaints form.
- Email Activ – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete the feedback form or complaints form via our website. Click the buttons below to access the forms.
- Write a letter to Activ at PO Box 446, Wembley, WA, 6913
You are welcome to have a support person or advocate assist you to raise a complaint or feedback; we can help you access independent advocacy support if you need to. Please let us know if you would like to engage an advocate or any other support, and if you have any preferred communication method so we can help arrange this for you.
External agencies that can help
Sometimes there are limits to what we can do. If you feel our investigation findings and resolution are unreasonable, you can raise a complaint externally with:
Health and Disability Services Complaints Office (HaDSCO)
NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission
- Telephone: 1800 035 544 (free call from landlines)
- TTY Telephone: 133 677
- Translating and Interpreting Service: 131 450
- Website: https://www.ndiscommission.gov.au/about/complaints-ndis-commission
For copies of our Complaints Policy and other important policies and documents click on the button below.