As a registered NDIS provider in WA, we provide quality supports and services to people with disability to support them to live the life they choose. We are very proud and passionate about the work that we do.
The success we have as an organisation in achieving our purpose is reflected directly in the commitment and passion of our staff. Our staff embody our values and are committed to making a difference.
Why work at Activ?
Activ is committed to providing an attractive, safe and satisfying workplace for our staff. We offer genuine career opportunities in an organisation that makes a real difference to the community. Here are just some of the benefits that our staff enjoy:
- competitive salaries
- salary packaging
- generous leave entitlements
- opportunities to grow through training, volunteering and career development
- flexible work options
- work-life balance
- award and recognition program
- smoke free environment
We are always looking for talented, community-minded individuals who would like to join our team. If you are interested in working for Activ, please contact our Human Resources team on email@example.com or take a look at our current opportunities.
Protecting our community from COVID-19
In line with the WA Government mandate, COVID-19 vaccination will become a condition of employment for people employed by the disability services sector.
Activ welcomes this decision, which will help to protect our community from COVID-19.
To join the team at Activ, you will need to provide proof that you have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Learn about COVID-19 vaccines on the Australian Government Department of Health website.
- Find out more about the health, social and economic benefits of being vaccinated for COVID-19 on the Australian Government Department of Health website.
- Learn more about the occupations required to have a COVID-19 vaccination on the WA Government’s website.
- More information about vaccinations and locations is available at rollupforwa.com.au