How do I apply for a job at Activ?
I prefer not to apply online. How else do I apply?
The job I am currently interested in is not advertised. What do I do?
If there is a position you are interested in at Activ, you can register for a job alert on our Careers page:
- Click on ‘register’
- Enter first name, last name and email address
- You will then be sent an automatic email with further instructions and a password
- Remember, you will need to tell the system what sort of jobs you are interested in by completing your profile on this page
Once the position of interest is advertised you will be notified by email.
What is the process after I apply for a position?
Once you apply for a position with Activ:
- You will receive an automated response confirming we have received your application.
- Your skills and experience are assessed by a recruitment partner and the hiring manager against the role’s selection criteria.
- You may be invited to complete a video or phone screening.
- You will be advised via email or telephone whether you will progress to the interview stage.
If you are unsuccessful in your application, we will retain your resume in our database.
If there are any delays in the recruitment process, the Recruitment team will notify you by email.
Activ receives a large response to the positions advertised. The process of assessing each applicant’s suitability against the position criteria can take time. We aim to get back to all applicants in a timely manner.
What do I do if the system logs me out?
Every hour, the system automatically refreshes, therefore if you have not submitted your application within an hour you will need to log in again and re-start the application process.
I’ve registered on the Careers page but I’ve forgotten my username and password, what do I do?
As your password is encrypted, we have no way of accessing it to provide you with the details. You will need to generate a new password.
- Click the ‘Login’ menu option
- Click the ‘Forgotten your password?’ link
- Enter your email address
What do I need to provide to Activ if I am a successful applicant?
If you are successful for a position with Activ you will need to possess or have the willingness to obtain the following:
- National Police Clearance or NDIS Worker Screening Check (depending on the role)
- WA Driver’s licence if applicable to my job
- Working with Children Check (WWC) if applicable to my job
- Primary identification (Passport/birth certificate)
- Evidence of 2 doses of a COVID-19 vaccination
Is Activ a registered NDIS provider in WA?
Yes! Activ is proudly registered with the National Disability Insurance Scheme.