Skills and knowledge to increase your understanding of swallowing difficulties (dysphagia) and skills on how to safely assist people with dysphagia.
This training has an emphasis on understanding, awareness and skills to safely assist people who have difficulty swallowing.
- explanation of dysphagia and its implications
- signs and symptoms of dysphagia
- modifying foods and fluids
- positioning and feeding people with dysphagia
- administering emergency first aid to a choking person
- duty of care and person-centered practice
- scope of worker role
- hygiene and infection control.
Enquire now about our courses
Enrol in Dysphagia Management with Activ Pathways today!
Contact Us via our enquiry form, or phone us on 08 9387 0555
RTO No: 51960