PEG Feeding and Management
For people supporting individuals who receive nutrition through a PEG (Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy) tube.
This training includes insertion and application, cleaning & maintenance procedures and stoma care.
- reasons for and benefits of enteral feeding
- enteral feeding insertion and equipment
- blockages, complications, and replacement of tubes
- infection control
- follow-up care requirements
- duty of care and person-centered practice
- scope of worker role
- hygiene and infection control.
Enquire now about our courses
Enrol in PEG Feeding and Management with Activ Pathways today!
RTO No: 51960