Complex Bowel Care
Skills and knowledge to provide specialist bowel care support for individuals in need including hygiene and infections control, medications, methods of insertion and when to seek a health practitioner.
This training has an emphasis on signs of healthy and unhealthy bowel habits, and administering laxatives, enemas and suppositories.
- anatomy of the digestive system
- administering treatments including laxatives, suppositories and enemas
- responding to bowel concerns
- duty of care and person-centered practice
- scope of worker role
- hygiene and infection control
Enquire now about our courses
Enrol in Complex Bowel Care with Activ Pathways today!
RTO No: 51960