Complex Bowel Care
Skills and knowledge to provide specialist bowel care support for individuals in need including hygiene and infections control, medications, methods of insertion and when to seek a health practitioner.
This training has an emphasis on signs of healthy and unhealthy bowel habits, and administering laxatives, enemas and suppositories.
- anatomy of the digestive system
- administering treatments including laxatives, suppositories and enemas
- responding to bowel concerns
- duty of care and person-centered practice
- scope of worker role
- hygiene and infection control
Enquire now about our courses
Enrol in Complex Bowel Care with Activ Pathways today!
Contact Us via our enquiry form, or phone us on 08 9387 0555
RTO No: 51960