Urinary Catheter Management
Skills and knowledge required to replace and dispose of bags and monitoring the health of people using indwelling and suprapubic catheters.
This training focusses on indwelling and suprapubic catheter bag replacement & disposal, intermittent catheter insertion and bladder drainage.
- anatomy of the urinary system
- common conditions when catheters may be required
- purpose and types of catheters
- managing complications with catheters
- duty of care and person-centered practice
- scope of worker role
- hygiene and infection control.
Enquire now about our courses
Enrol in Urinary Catheter Management with Activ Pathways today!
RTO No: 51960