Integrating Mental Health Practice Skill Set
This program is Fee Free – 100% funded as part of the FREE IN ’23 Government initiative
Are you passionate about people?
This Skill Set provides you the skills to assist and support people who are experiencing mental health concerns, and respond to the increasing need for mental health awareness. You will also gain practical experience to integrate mental health support skills into your work practice.
This skill set consists of five units:
- CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people
- CHCMHS005 Provide services to people with co-existing mental health and alcohol and other drugs issues
- CHCCCS003 Increase the safety of individuals at risk of suicide
- CHCCCS019 Recognise and respond to crisis situations
- HLTWHS006 Manage personal stressors in the work environment.
Further study pathways available to students who undertake this skill set include progression to the CHC43315 – Certificate IV in Mental Health
Enquire now about our courses
Enrol in Integrating Mental Health Practice Skill Set with Activ Pathways today!
RTO No: 51960