A Better Way
This program has been designed for people working with, or interested in working with, people with disability in the community or residential facilities or in supported employment.
Students will be equipped with skills, knowledge and understanding on how to provide positive behaviour support.
Students will cover the following topics:
- The importance of communication
- Planning positive behaviour supports
- Supported decision making
- The dangers of assumptions
- Behaviour Support Solutions
- Behaviour Support Plans
- Emotional intelligence
- ABC charts, tools and strategies
- Referral processes
- Definitions of restrictive intervention
Enquire now about our courses
Enrol in A Better Way with Activ Pathways today!
RTO No: 51960