Beyond Diversity 2: Creating a Disability Inclusive Workplace
Activ’s Beyond Diversity series is designed to help organisations embrace diversity and promote a more inclusive workplace.
Beyond Diversity 2: Creating a Disability Inclusive Workplace is suitable for organisations who are preparing to welcome a person with disability into the workplace.
Your staff will walk away from this interactive workshop with practical skills for building inclusive teams.
This program will provide staff with advice and tools to prepare for a person with disability coming into the workplace.
- breaking down stereotypes and disability myths
- unconscious bias and the PAUSE model
- types of cognitive disability and dual diagnosis
- overcoming challenges to build inclusive practices
- language and communication matters
- how to create an accessible workplace.
Enquire now about our courses
Enrol in Beyond Diversity 2: Creating a Disability Inclusive Workplace with Activ Pathways today!
RTO No: 51960