Diabetes Awareness Training
This is a non-clinical training session with the emphasis on information awareness training.
It prepares students to work in the community sector as direct care staff.
- What is diabetes?
- What happens to blood glucose normally?
- Risks when blood glucose is not controlled
- How does medication regulate and treat this condition?
- Importance of healthy diet and exercise
- What should support workers monitor
- Diabetic First Aid
Assessment: completed during the training session.
Enrolling in our courses
Enrol in Diabetes Awareness Training with Activ Pathways today!
RTO No: 51960