Diabetes Awareness Training
This is a non-clinical training session with the emphasis on information awareness training.
It prepares students to work in the community sector as direct care staff.
- What is diabetes?
- What happens to blood glucose normally?
- Risks when blood glucose is not controlled
- How does medication regulate and treat this condition?
- Importance of healthy diet and exercise
- What should support workers monitor
- Diabetic First Aid
Assessment: completed during the training session.
Enquire now about our courses
Enrol in Diabetes Awareness Training with Activ Pathways today!
Contact Us via our enquiry form, or phone us on 08 9387 0555
RTO No: 51960