Beyond Diversity 1: The Case for a Disability Inclusive Workforce
Activ’s Beyond Diversity series is designed to help organisations embrace diversity and promote a more inclusive workplace.
This program makes the case for why a workplace inclusive of disability is important for your organisation, and how you can go about achieving this.
This program includes:
- what disability focused diversity and inclusion is
- how you can contribute to overcoming gaps in employment for people with disability
- breaking myths and stereotypes
- how inclusion benefits your organisation
- applying diversity and inclusion practices
- improving communication and education in your workplace.
Enquire now about our courses
Enrol in Beyond Diversity 1: The Case for a Disability Inclusive Workforce with Activ Pathways today!
RTO No: 51960