Person Centred Approach
This program has been designed for people working with, or interested in working with, people with disability in the community or residential facilities or in supported employment.
Students will be equipped with skills, knowledge and understanding on how to participate in person centred planning.
Students will cover the following topics:
- Disability Service Standards
- Principles of a Person Centered Approach
- Making it personal: What does Person Centered mean to you?
- How do you put person centeredness into practice?
- Understanding the wants, needs, aspirations and lifestyle choices that individuals have.
- Supporting the individual to have control over services so that they can work towards achieving their goals
- Understanding the rights of the customer to purchase services and expect quality
- Hands on delivery with interactive activities such as developing one page profiles
Enrolling in our courses
Enrol in Person Centred Approach with Activ Pathways today!
RTO No: 51960