22484VIC Certificate I in EAL
This qualification is an accredited course that focuses on the development of English language speaking, listening, reading and writing skills that relate directly to personal, social and employment needs.
The purpose of the qualification is also to prepare students for participation in further English language study or to move in the direction of vocational training and/or employment, with continuing English language support. This nationally recognised training will consist of supervised instruction and on-the-job practical demonstration with ongoing support.
Includes 8 units of competency (1 core and 7 electives) covering:
- Plan language learning with support
- Operate a personal computer
- Use basic digital technology language and skills
- Expand in verbal, reading and writing skills
- Expand in basic mathematical ability
Enquire now about our courses
Enrol in 22484VIC Certificate I in EAL with Activ Pathways today!
RTO No: 51960