AHC20416 Certificate II in Horticulture
The AHC20416 Certificate II in Horticulture provides participants with the skills and knowledge to meet the needs of the various sectors within the horticultural industry. The essential units are designed to develop the participants generic skills and knowledge within a horticulture workplace. These include gardening maintenance, operating tools and equipment and irrigation systems.
- The different sectors in the Horticulture Industry
- Work requirements (rules and procedures for working)
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Planting trees and small shrubs
- Undertaking small landscaping tasks
- Laying and maintaining turf
- Maintaining machinery and equipment
- Planting and pruning plants and small trees
- Installing and maintaining irrigation systems
Enrolling in our courses
Enrol in AHC20416 Certificate II in Horticulture with Activ Pathways today!
RTO No: 51960