BSB10120 Certificate I in Workplace Skills
This qualification is designed for people wanting to enter the workforce and develop the necessary skills in preparation for work.
Students will undertake a variety of simple tasks under close supervision. This course includes a combination of theory and practical activities.
This program is made up of 6 units of competency:
• BSBOPS101 Use business resources
• BSBPEF101 Plan and prepare for work readiness
• MSMWHS100 Follow WHS procedures
• BSBTEC203 Research using the internet
• BSBPEF201 Support personal wellbeing in the workplace
• AUMAFA001 Apply for jobs and undertake job interviews
Enquire now about our courses
Enrol in BSB10120 Certificate I in Workplace Skills with Activ Pathways today!
RTO No: 51960