BSB10120 Certificate I in Workplace Skills
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who have not yet entered the workforce and are developing the necessary skills in preparation for work. Students will undertake a variety of simple tasks under close supervision. This course includes a combination of theory and practical activities.
Includes 6 units of competency, 2 core units and 4 elective units.
• BSBOPS101 Use business resources
• BSBPEF101 Plan and prepare for work readiness
• MSMWHS100 Follow WHS procedures
• BSBTEC203 Research using the internet
• BSBPEF201 Support personal wellbeing in the workplace
• AUMAFA001 Apply for jobs and undertake job interviews
Enquire now about our courses
Enrol in BSB10120 Certificate I in Workplace Skills with Activ Pathways today!
RTO No: 51960