CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support
CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support has been designed for people working with, or interested in working with, people with disability in the community/and/or residential facilities. Activ Pathways CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Services will equip you with skills, knowledge and understanding on how to provide individual support, person centred planning and implement personalise care.
Work involves using discretion and judgement in relation to individual support as well as taking responsibility for you own outputs. If you are not currently working in the disability sector, you will be able to put your training into practice during 120 hours work placement which could lead to new opportunities such as support work in residential homes, community support and respite centres.
Includes 13 units (7 Core and 6 electives) of competency covering:
- Provide and monitor support services with reference to an individualised plan
- Supporting community participation and inclusion
- Supporting skills development using a strength based approach
- Implementation of individual behaviour support plans
- Deliver a rights based service using a person centred approach
- Participate in safe work practices
Enrolling in our courses
Enrol in CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support with Activ Pathways today!
RTO No: 51960