CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support – Disability or Ageing
This program is Fee Free – 100% funded as part of the FREE IN ’23 WA Government initiative.
Certificate III in Individual Support – choose from either Disability or Ageing specialisation.
This program is designed for people working with, or interested in working with people in the community and/or residential facilities.
You will gain skills, knowledge and understanding of how to provide person-centered care to those living with a disability or aged people who need assistance with their everyday life.
Spaces still available for Certificate III in Individual Support – Disability commencing 14th March, 28th March, 11th April, and 24th April (Albany) with rolling intake available throughout 2023. Contact us to enrol!
Includes 13 units (7 Core and 6 electives) of competency covering:
- Provide and monitor support services with reference to an individualised plan
- Supporting community participation and inclusion
- Supporting skills development using a strength based approach
- Implementation of individual behaviour support plans
- Deliver a rights based service using a person centred approach
- Participate in safe work practices
Enquire now about our courses
Enrol in CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support – Disability or Ageing with Activ Pathways today!
Contact Us via our enquiry form, or phone us on 08 9387 0555
RTO No: 51960