CHC43315 Certificate IV in Mental Health
This program is Fee Free – 100% funded as part of the FREE IN ’23 WA Government initiative
Are you passionate about people?
This qualification provides you with the skills and knowledge to support, communicate and work with individuals who experience mental health and alcohol and other drug related challenges.
In a supportive learning environment, you will gain practical skills to support people in their recovery journey. This includes social, emotional and physical wellbeing, trauma informed practice, how to respond to crisis situations and the ability to implement own self-care along the way.
This qualification is suitable for those who want to gain experience or employment in a rewarding industry.
This qualification requires work placement (on the job experience to practice your skills). You may be required to organise your own work placement – contact Activ Pathways to discuss your options.
- provide self-directed recovery-orientated support
- assess and promote social, emotional and physical wellbeing
- support people with alcohol and/or other drug issues
- respond to crisis situations
- understand the impacts of trauma and apply trauma-informed care
- work with people from diverse backgrounds
- promote cultural safety for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples
- work legally and ethically from a mental health perspective
- understand and manage your own personal stress at work.
Enquire now about our courses
Enrol in CHC43315 Certificate IV in Mental Health with Activ Pathways today!
RTO No: 51960