MSM10216 Certificate I in Manufacturing
MSM10216 Certificate I in Manufacturing is aimed at an entry level to the manufacturing industry and incorporates key employability skills, technical knowledge and practical experience.
This course provides participants with the skills and knowledge to meet the needs of the various sectors within the manufacturing industry.
Includes 9 units of competency (3 core and 6 electives) covering:
- Completing general duties in production of timber goods
- Taking care of the environment at work
- Using hand tools, small power tools and woodworking machines
- Applying Work Health & Safety at work
- Working as part of a team
Enquire now about our courses
Enrol in MSM10216 Certificate I in Manufacturing with Activ Pathways today!
RTO No: 51960