SIR20216 Certificate II in Retail Services
This qualification provides the skills and knowledge to prepare people for job roles within the retail environment such as supermarkets and department stores.
It is designed for people who are new to the retail industry or in an entry-level role and work under supervision of others.
After completing this course students will have the basic skills necessary for working in a diverse range of retail roles such as sales assistants, customer service assistant and point of sale operators.
Includes 12 units of competency (7 core and 5 electives) covering:
- Plan a career in the retail industry
- Work effectively in a service environment
- Communicate in the workplace and engage with customers
- Organise and maintain the store environment
- Follow point-of-sales procedures
- Receive and handle stock
- Identify and respond to security risks
Enquire now about our courses
Enrol in SIR20216 Certificate II in Retail Services with Activ Pathways today!
RTO No: 51960