Develop career and job ready skills, empowering you to enhance your personal learning, employment opportunities and gain confidence in the digital world with essential computer skills.
This course is designed for people wanting to enter the workforce and develop the necessary skills in preparation for employment.
Theory and practical activities for you to gain essential workplace skills, prioritise well-being and understand workplace health and safety (WHS) principles. We’ll also help you create a standout resume and excel in job interviews, opening doors to a job-ready future.
Includes six (6) units of competency:
• BSBOPS101 Use business resources
• BSBPEF101 Plan and prepare for work readiness
• MSMWHS100 Follow WHS procedures
• BSBTEC203 Research using the internet
• BSBPEF201 Support personal wellbeing in the workplace
• AUMAFA001 Apply for jobs and undertake job interviews
Pricing per Student
Course fee: $221.97 to $736.88
Resource fee: $100
Funding eligibility conditions apply.