One of five practical and interactive Disability & Inclusion (D&I) workshops – offered by Activ Pathways to help organisations embrace diversity and promote a more inclusive workplace. Our programs are designed to raise awareness, empower and promote positive change.
About the Workshop
A practical guide to create a disability-inclusive workplace using the PAUSE model as a framework. Learn how to pay attention to diversity, acknowledge biases, and empower individuals with disability in your workplace.
Suitable for staff at all levels and who work in team environments.
- The PAUSE model as a framework for building inclusive teams
- Embrace the diversity in disability
- Break down myths, stereotypes and unconscious bias
- Build inclusive communication skills and best practices
- How to be an ally and adjust ways of work
Contact us for group pricing, including discounts for multiple workshop bookings
Additional eLearning Options
Incorporate online delivery to any workshop or purchase customised eLearning orientation modules for your workplace