One of five practical and interactive Disability & Inclusion (D&I) workshops – offered by Activ Pathways to help organisations embrace diversity and promote a more inclusive workplace. Our programs are designed to raise awareness, empower and promote positive change.
About the Workshop
A practical session designed for front facing staff, providing skills and knowledge to create a workplace to engage clients with disabilities effectively. Learn to use the PAUSE model, acknowledge assumptions, seek perspectives, and utilise accessible language to create an inclusive environment for your clients.
- A framework for building client engagement with people with disabilities
- Embrace the diversity in disability
- Break down myths, stereotypes and unconscious bias
- Communicate complex information in an accessible way
- Navigate appointments, technology and more – both in-person and online
Contact us for group pricing, including discounts for multiple workshop bookings
Additional eLearning Options
Incorporate online delivery to any workshop or purchase customised eLearning orientation modules for your workplace