Workshops and presentations co-designed and co-presented by an experienced inclusive education teacher and a person with lived experience.
Our workshops include information about:
- Improving the inclusive culture in your class/school
- Individualised plans
- Developing inclusive lessons
- Promoting student well-being
- Building disability awareness
- Building Independence
- Building relationships with teachers/EA’s/parents and allied professionals
- Developing the ability to advocate
- Developing the ability to support students to advocate for themselves
We offer 1 hour, half day and full day sessions delivered at your school and tailored to the audience’s needs. They are fully interactive with opportunities to share and learn from each other and the presenters.
We run workshops for:
- Primary Teachers
- Primary EA’s
- Secondary Teachers
- Secondary EA’s
- Beginning Teachers (less than 5 years experience)
Get in contact today to learn more, and find the perfect fit for you and your school.
What participants have had to say about our workshops:
“The most relevant and informative [program] I have been to in all my years of teaching.”
“The most informative engaging [program] I have been to for a very long time. Marie and Madi made a great team sharing their real life experience and a teachers perspective. Highly recommend this [program] for all teaching staff/non teaching staff in an educational setting.”
“I would happily attend more of these sessions to help me become a better teacher for my students and future generations.”
Get in contact today to learn more and find the perfect fit for you and your school
Click here to contact us today!