About your new home
We have three vacancies available in this SDA house in Beechboro. Located a short distance from local community services, shops and transport links, these properties offer you easy access to your local community. With the Swan Valley a short car ride away, residents can explore all the offerings of the Valley just minutes from home.
This three-bedroom, three-bathroom SDA High Physical Support category house will be purpose-built to suit the needs of each individual, offering security, accessibility and contemporary style. Still under construction, this property will be ready to move into in April 2024.
Specialist Disability Accommodation residents must have SDA funding in their NDIS plan to be eligible. Chat to us today to see if you’re eligible.
SDA features and home specifications
- Spacious living spaces, bedrooms and bathrooms
- Accessible kitchen
- Widened doorway and hallways
- Step-free, spacious and accessible bathrooms
- Wheelchair accessible throughout
- WiFi access
- Secure garage
- Outdoor entertaining area
- Landscaped gardens
You must have SDA funding in your NDIS plan to be eligible to apply for this property. Click here to see if you’re eligible for SDA funding.
What’s around the neighbourhood?
- Opposite parklands
- Close to transport links
- A 15-minute drive to the Swan Valley
- A 15-minute drive to Activ’s The Heights Community Hub