About your new home
Located a short distance from Caversham Village shopping centre and Caversham Community Centre, these SDA properties offer you easy access to your local community. With the attractions and delights of the Swan Valley a short car ride away, they are also perfectly positioned for residents to explore all the offerings of the Valley just minutes from home.
Four three-bedroom, three-bathroom SDA Improved Liveability/Fully Accessible category houses are available. Our SDA homes are purpose-built to suit the needs of each individual, offering security, accessibility and contemporary style in the heart of Caversham.
Specialist Disability Accommodation residents must have SDA funding in their NDIS plan to be eligible. Chat to us today to see if you’re eligible.
SDA features and home specifications
- Spacious living spaces, bedrooms and bathrooms
- Accessible kitchen
- Widened doorway and hallways
- Step-free, spacious and accessible bathrooms
- Wheelchair accessible throughout
- WiFi access
- Secure garage
- Outdoor entertaining area
- Landscaped gardens
- Partially furnished
You must have SDA funding in your NDIS plan to be eligible to apply for SDA houses at Caversham Quarter. Click here to see if you’re eligible for SDA funding.
You may be eligible for Affordable Housing at Caversham Quarter if you do not have SDA funding in your plan. Contact us to learn more.
What’s around the neighbourhood?
Caversham Quarter is conveniently located in the heart of Caversham. Close to many amenities, this tranquil location will enable you to easily live the life you choose.
This property is located:
- 270m from the closest bus stop
- Two-minute walk from the local shopping centre
- Less than 10-minute drive to the Swan Valley
- 16 minute drive to Activ’s The Heights Community Hub
- A short walk from local parklands