Following a case of community transmission of COVID-19 in Perth, the WA Department of Health has mandated a hard lockdown of the Perth metropolitan and Peel regions from 12:01am Saturday 24 April 2021 to 12:01am Tuesday 27 April 2021.
All Activ staff must wear a face mask when delivering services from 6pm today, Friday 23 April 2021. Customers are encouraged to wear a mask, but this is not something we can mandate.
As always, our priority is the safety and wellbeing of our customers and staff.
Changes to services in the Perth metro and Peel regions
To comply with the current guidelines from the WA Department of Health, we have made the following decisions:
- Accommodation services will continue, however visits to accommodation houses are not permitted, unless for compassionate reasons. Please contact the relevant site leader for visitor approval.
- Group community services are cancelled.
- 1:1 community services are cancelled.
- Short-term accommodation (STA) services are cancelled.
- Employment sites were already closed due to the long weekend.
These changes will come into effect at 12:01am Saturday 24 April 2021 and will last for the duration of the mandated three-day lockdown, unless otherwise instructed.
Customers who have a service booked over this period that has now been cancelled, will be contacted to confirm cancellations.
The WA Department of Health is urgently requesting anyone who experiences symptoms of COVID-19 to get tested and isolate.
If an Activ customer has been to any of these locations at the times specified, they need to attend a COVID clinic for testing and isolate at home until they receive a negative result. They are also encouraged to notify us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or phone 0429 234 917.