The WA Government has announced that as of 12:01am Saturday 3 July, the Perth and Peel regions will come out of lockdown, with transitional restrictions in place until 12:01am Tuesday 6 July.
As always, our priority is the safety and wellbeing of our customers and staff.
The following transitional restrictions will be in place from 12:01am Saturday 3 July.
If circumstances change and further restrictions are announced, we will communicate changes to you as soon as possible. If nothing should change, we will communicate how restrictions will be further relaxed before Tuesday 6 July.
Changes to services in the Perth metro and Peel regions
- Accommodation services will continue, however visits to accommodation houses are not permitted, unless for compassionate reasons. Please contact the relevant site leader for visitor approval.
- Group community services will remain closed.
- 1:1 community services are still cancelled, unless critical care (which could include personal care) is being provided.
- Short-term accommodation (STA) services will remain closed.
- Employment services sites will reopen on Monday 5 July 2021, with the following restrictions in place for both staff and supported employees:
- Masks are mandatory. If you have an exemption, or do not wish to wear a mask, you will need to speak with your line manager. We will discuss an alternative arrangement with you.
- Staff and supported employees must wear Activ-provided masks at Activ’s employment sites.
- As a worksite, supported employment sites are exempt from the one person per 4sqm rule. However, existing social distancing and good hygiene practices will remain in place.
- Transport of customers in vehicles is permitted, provided everyone wears a mask, unless an exemption is in place.
- Supported employees and staff are required to use the SafeWA app or attendance sheet when attending an employment site
The WA Department of Health is urgently requesting anyone who experiences symptoms of COVID-19 to get tested and isolate.
Activ services outside of the Perth and Peel regions
All of our services outside the Perth and Peel regions will continue as normal.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or phone 0429 234 917.